Behind the scenes look at my work for Lion’esque Style.com partnering with The One Dress Project mission which raises awareness and funds on behalf of organizations around the world that enhance and protect women’s health, reduce violence against women, educate young girls, and support women to play an active role in society. With every dress purchased, the One Dress Project created by Malcolm Harris, will give a young girl in need a new school uniform to assist her in continuing her education. “Wear One Share One” is supported by big names like Angelina Jolie, it’s one dress for a better world.
Each woman in this shoot is an inspiration to young girls everywhere.
- Lauren Mailan Bias - CEO of Luxury Market Branding. Founder of an award-winning wine brand at 19. Former model turned entrepreneur.
- Shannon Oliver - Miss NY 2012.
- Rachael Baxter - Founder/CEO of Conscious Magazine.
- Leena Guverich - Retail & Marketing Director.
- Kelly Hoey - Connector, Catalyst & CoFounder.
- Samantha Lim - Fashion Editor, Stylist & Digital Brand Strategist.
- Melissa Gonzalez - Founder & CEO of Lion’esque Style
Each dress can be tied and wrapped into 7 different looks. All the accessories pulled and dress can be found on Lion’esqueStyle.com